Trademarks and Abbreviations
- APRESIA, BoxCore, AccessDefender, MMRP, AEOS, AMIOS, A3Engine, FCRP, XGMC, iUTM, Fortenna are registered trademarks of APRESIA Systems, Ltd. in Japan.
- Ethernet is a registered trademark of Fuji Xerox Co., Ltd.
- Ethernet is a product name of Xerox Corporation.
- JP1 is a trademark or registered trademark of Hitachi, Ltd. in Japan
- sFlow is a registered trademark of InMon Corp.
- Google Chrome is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- ManagementCore is a registered trademark of Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- "VMWare", "VMware vSphere", "VMware vCloud" are registered trademark of Vmware, Inc.
- All other trademarks, service marks and company names referenced herein are properties of their respective owners.
- PSR is an abbreviation for "Power Supply Redundant".
- PSU is an abbreviation for "Power Supply Unit".
- ARB is an abbreviation for "Arbiter".
- ToS is an abbreviation for "Type of Service".
- MLD is an abbreviation for "Multicast Listener Discovery".
- CLI is an abbreviation for "Command Line Interface".
- ACW is an abbreviation for "Alternating Current Wide temp".
All rights to the content (including information, data, images, and sounds) found on this Website are retained by APRESIA Systems, Ltd.. You are prohibited from putting these items of information to secondary use, except for private use and any other use expressly permitted by law, without prior written consent from APRESIA Systems, Ltd.. You may not alter, change, add to, or modify this content in any way.